Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOTD: Dior Diorrific 011 Lady

After working my way through this year's Dior Holiday nail releases, I'm happy to bring you one of last year's polishes.  Last year featured 4 full-sized Diorrifc polishes (one of which was re-released this year).  I've already brought you Marilyn and Diorling; I'll swatch Diva in the coming weeks.

Lady is a metallic white color that really resembles a pearl in person. It's lovely, soft, and lady-like.






Even with 2 coats, there's VNL.  That's something that I'm ok with in this case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.