Friday, November 1, 2013

Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES liner- Deep Amethyst

Today I'm going to share with you a product from a brand that I discovered this year.



Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES is a  thin, waterproof eyeliner. There is a beautiful design on the eyeliner itself:






I love this formula and the color.  I can get a full work day of wear out of the liner- and it really is waterproof. Deep Amethyst is that perfect shimmery purple to go with a day or night eye look.

Outside



Inside, no flash


Inside, with flash

SmolderEYES comes in two different sizes- original and Skinny. I'd recommend trying Skinny for greater precision.  At $19, it's in-line with MAC, Urban Decay, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.