Monday, November 18, 2013

Calvin Klein CK One Color Pure Color Lipstick- Miss Me?

Today, I bring you a selection from the Calvin Klein CK One color collection re-launched exclusively at Ulta.



This is the CK One Color Pure Color Lipstick.  It's somewhat of a satin finish- not super glossy, but not totally matte either.






It's a lovely berry shade:





It's bold and very pigmented. This showed up well in swatches:

Inside, no flash:





Inside, with flash:





Outside:





I had an utterly terrible time photographing this on my lips.  This is the only shot I was able to get (outside):



Overall, I think it's a nice lipstick.  Nothing overly fancy, but also something I could see being a reliable go-to.  I haven't worn it as much as I thought I would after buying it back in September.  Staying power is reasonable- 2-3 hours without drinking.  That may seem short to most, but that's average wear on my lips.

Bottom Line: It's a reasonably priced line with a creamy formula that's worth checking out.

Pricing/Availability: $16, exclusively at Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.