Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow- Orchid

Today I bring you one of my favorite formulas for eyeshadow sticks- Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. They retail for $26 and contain 0.05 oz of product.






I find the Caviar Sticks to be the eyeshadow stick formula on the market that's regularly available.  With a primer, I need extra-strength makeup remover to remove this at the end of 18 hours. Color payoff and pigmentation are top-notch.

Orchid is the perfect light purple for light blue eyes.  Here are some swatches:

Outside  

Inside, with flash (look similar to outside!)

Inside, no flash




Orchid is one of my favorite shadows in my collection, and I highly recommend it everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.