Friday, November 1, 2013

Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner- Black Honey

It's been a few days since I brought you another slice of Black Honey heaven.

Today's offering is the Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in Black Honey. It retails for $16 and weighs in at 0.17oz, making it an excellent value. It comes with an accompanying brush, although I prefer my existing eyeliner brushes for the highest level of precision.







This is a small pot of gel eyeliner similar to any other product like MAC Fluidliner.






Swatched out, it's a mid-range black raspberry color.  It's very warm, but wearable- especially with Black Honey eyeshadow.






I love layering this with other Black Honey pieces for a tone on tone look that's both sultry and daytime appropriate.

In case anyone was wondering, it's significantly warmer and lighter than the LE Quickliner in this year's Party Favors Holiday set.





Admittedly, this is the only shade in Clinique's cream liner range that I've tried, but it lasts for a full work day (usually 14+ hours door-door for me) without touch-up.  I highly recommend the formula for ease of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.