Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer- #701

As part of my goal to try other brands, I stumbled onto the unique Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer #701.  Admittedly, I'm not much of a gloss woman but the idea of a true blue gloss intrigued me.  Hello Sailor is a beautiful color but not blue-toned on the lips.






This is the first time I've tried an Armani product other than the ill-fated flirtation with the nail lacquers.  Formula-wise, this is beautiful.  It's a bit heavy but on par with the Chanel Glossimers and Dior Addict glosses.

Why is #701 special?  Look for yourself.





It's even prettier with flash:





Armani Flash lacquers have the traditional doe-foot gloss applicator:





The beautiful blue color looks fantastic in the tube, but how does it translate to the lips?  There's still a distinct navy tone.

Swatched inside, without flash:






Flash makes this look even more berry-hued- and shows off the amazing shimmer:










And outside:









I got a solid 2-3 hours of wear out of this formula, which is in line with other glosses.

Pricing/Availability:  Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquers retail for $29 and are available via Giorgio Armani, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.