Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NOTD: Julep Chloe

Today's NOTD is another polish from Julep's November 2013 collection.  Notice a trend? I have some other new arrivals to show you, but I'm trying to show you all of the Juleps within the month I receive them.

Chloe is another of my favorites from this collection.  Julep describes it as a "warm cocoa frost."  I'd agree with this- it's a warm brown with distinct red undertones.  I believe I've noted on this blog before that I don't have many browns (something I've worked at remedying rather quickly!).  I can see myself reaching for this all fall and winter.

Swatches are two coats, no top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.