Saturday, November 30, 2013

Quick Five- Beauty Gifts Under $25


In honor of the  holiday shopping season, I’ll be offering up a series of Quick Fives this week with my best holiday beauty gift ideas, grouped by price.  Hopefully these will give you some ideas on what to buy the beauty lover in your life. Happy Shopping!

Quick Five- Best Beauty Gifts $25 and under

 
1.     Bite Beauty Best Bite ($25)




I’ve previously raved about this gift set here.  These are beautiful pencils and an amazing deal.  Perfect for the high-end lippie lover on your list, or really anyone.

They can be found via Sephora.


2. Christian Dior Crème Abricot Nail Cream ($24.50)



I’ve previously admitted that this was my nail secret and that I can’t live without it. (Read my original review here).  It’s a product that will last the recipient forever, and they’ll be thinking of you every time they use it.  It’s a classic that nobody should be without.

It can be found at all of your local Dior counters.

 
3. Philosophy 3-in-1 Shower Gels ($7.50-16)




These are a classic choice for gifting. Period.

4. 21 Drops Quick Fix Gift Set, $15




 I'm just starting my journey with this brand, but have enjoyed the two essential oils I've sampled thus far.  This is a great value, and anyone would enjoy it. It's available via Sephora.


5. L'Occitaine Shea Irresistible Treats Set ($16)





 I adore L'Occitaine's Shea products, and haven't found anyone who doesn't.  At $16, this is a reasonably-priced gift that will be appreciated by the recipient all winter. This is available via Sephora.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.