Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow- Blue Bay

I'm somewhat breaking my promise about limited edition products by showing you these Stylo sticks. However, they're still available via Chanel, Nordstrom, and others.

Originally released with the Summer 2013 collection, Chanel's Stylo Eyeshadow Sticks are Chanel's first forray into eyeshadow sticks.  And they're a home run.  They're rich in pigment, shimmer, and act like mini gel packs when you apply them (due to the cooling effect).

Blue Bay is a mid-toned blue.  It's quite lovely.












Here it is, swatched:

Inside, no flash:



Inside, with flash:





Outside:



Bottom Line: I adore these Stylo eyeshadows.  If you can track one down, I highly recommend it.  I use this less frequently due to the color, but it's a great blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.