Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sometimes, a girl just needs more nail polish

Sorry about the thin content these last couple of days- I do have a rather demanding job that limits my blogging time during the week. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make up for that this weekend since I owe you all some fairly detailed reviews.

Although it's not the best thing in the world, sometimes all a girl needs is some serious retail therapy after a terrible day.  It was a sad day in my office as we wished a colleague the best on a new journey.

It was just sheer luck that I opened up the mailbox and found that my (delayed) Julep box, Ipsy bag, and two Sephora orders had all arrived at once. Add in some unexpected samples I received from a company and the two polishes I picked up on the way home yesterday and I've got an unexpected little haul to soothe those wounds just a bit.



The funny thing? UPS mis-routed the Nordstrom box I couldn't wait to come home and open! Somehow it went from being 2 miles away to 50+.  Allegedly it'll arrive tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.

This makes today just a touch better, I'll admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.