Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NOTD: Dior Abricot 236

Today's NOTD  is one of the least-promoted relatively new releases I've seen!  Dior Abricot (236) is a Sephora and boutique exclusive, and was released to celebrate the revamping of the apricot nail line. I happened to stumble onto it on Sephora's site, where it was marked a new shade.

Abricot is a peachy gold shimmer that's nearly mannequin hands for me.  I do love it, though.  In person, there's a fine shimmer from within. I've tried to get a decent shot of the bottle- but this is one that you should check out at your nearest Sephora.  I haven't seen many photos online, so I suspect that not many people heard about this release either.






Flash brings out more of the peach:



Overall, this is classic Dior- understated but beautiful.  The quality is just there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.