Friday, November 22, 2013

NOTD: Julep Sheila

Today's NOTD is another selection from Julep's November 2013 collection. I'm going to deviate from the post for 2 sentences and mention that this is one of my complaints with Julep.  Sheila is a beautiful red released under the "classic with a twist" profile.  Every month, there's a red under CWaT.  One of the dangers of releasing that many new shades each year is repetition.  I'm starting to feel like I've seen most of the colors before.  That said, I enjoy being a Maven.

Back to the actual shade- this is "cherry pie red creme", and I agree.  Sheila is beautiful, and looks like a perfect holiday shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.