Friday, November 15, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Angled/Spooley 7 Brush

One of the items I made sure to pick up from the recent Sephora VIB sale is this wonderful tool from Anastasia Beverly Hills.



I received a mini version of this with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold and the Beautiful Kit, and it's become a staple in my morning routine.

At $18, it may seem a bit pricey but I find it to be useful. My Anastasia tools have all held up well to normal care and cleaning.  They don't shed, and pick up color evenly.  This is a key tool for keeping your brows in top shape.

Pricing/Availability: $18 via Sephora, Ulta, or Anastasia Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.