Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bite Beauty Lush Lip Trio

I didn't participate in Black Friday this year, so I was shocked when a family member returned from shopping with this Bite lip gloss trio, one of Sephora's $10 Black Friday specials.  She saw the Bite lip pencils in my vanity and thought I probably would've purchased this for myself had I been with them. (Guilty as charged).  Since it's a special and I'm not sure if it's still available in stores, I'm just doing a mini-post here.






The Bite Lush Lip trio consists of three mini lip glosses that weigh in at 0.06oz each.  The shades are, L-R: Honey, Garnet, Strawberry.

I'm not sure why these photos are so dark, but it's dark out now so they'd look worse if I retook them. Sorry.





Here's Garnet-Strawberry-Honey.  And then I swatched them:

Inside



Outside

Of the three, only Honey is shimmery; both Garnet and Strawberry are creme glosses without shimmer.  I think this is a great value at $10, so if you see them at the store, grab them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.