Friday, November 1, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline New York Color Show Lavender Lustre

Today's NOTD is a drugstore find.  The Maybelline New York Color Show Holographic line is a limited release for Fall 2013.  I spotted this at Ulta, where it retails for $3.99.



Let's be clear: this collection is misnamed.  These are beautiful metallic duochromes, not a holographic polish to be found in the group.

Lavender Lustre is a beautiful, somewhat warm lavender polish.  These swatches are with three thin coats and a top coat. This shade reminds me of another color I'm trying to get my hands on- Butter London Lilibet's Jubilee.  Expect to see a good comparison once I get it for my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.