Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Or Rose

I don't normally review previous season limited edition products, but I'm willing to make an exception for this one.  I had high expectations for the Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof- Or Rose, none of which were realized.



Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliners are touted as long-wearing and waterproof by Chanel; I found the formula tough, unblendable, and chalky.

This was originally released in the Spring 2013 collection but is widely available (probably because of the formula).  I love the color:

Inside, with flash

Outside


It makes a wonderful highlighter, but there are better formulas.  I prefer the Stila eyeshadow stick in Kitten or Make Up For Ever #23L for the same purpose.

Bottom Line: Great concept, below-average execution. A rare letdown from one of my favorite brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.