Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow- Pink Lagoon

Today, I'm featuring another one of the LE Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow sticks released for Summer 2013.  At last check, I did find this available online.  Hence, I feel ok posting this mini review. If I'd been blogging this past summer, I would've given quite the lengthy review. Instead, this is a quick wrap-up.






27 Pink Lagoon was my least-used shade until recently, when I discovered that pink is a great contouring color for me.






Here are some quick swatches:

Inside, no flash:





Inside, with flash:





Outside:






Bottom Line: It's a lovely pink, and I highly recommend this formula, if you can track it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.