Today's Quick Five is a bit different- here are my essential mani tools. Although most of my nail looks are swapped within a day, I do try for longevity from time to time. Here are my top picks:
1. Nail Files: I love my Sephora glass file in combination with this plain pink nail file I bought at Harmon when I lived in the NYC area. I love them so much that I buy a handful of these every time I'm back in the area.
2. Buffer: I use a Revlon Crazy Shine buffer that I picked up at Ulta.
3. Tools: My nail clipper is Sally Hansen, from the drugstore, and I use Sally Hansen nail nippers.
4. Hand Cream: What's a mani without a hand massage? I've been using Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream lately.
5. Cuticle Cream: Dior Creme Abricot is the OG for a reason. I'll type out a review of it one of these days, but it's the only thing that has kept my cuticles healthy.