Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quick Five: Essential Mani Tools

Today's Quick Five is a bit different- here are my essential mani tools.  Although most of my nail looks are swapped within a day, I do try for longevity from time to time.  Here are my top picks:





1. Nail Files: I love my Sephora glass file in combination with this plain pink nail file I bought at Harmon when I lived in the NYC area.  I love them so much that I buy a handful of these every time I'm back in the area.

2. Buffer: I use a Revlon Crazy Shine buffer that I picked up at Ulta.

3. Tools: My nail clipper is Sally Hansen, from the drugstore, and I use Sally Hansen nail nippers.

4. Hand Cream: What's a mani without a hand massage? I've been using Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream lately.

5. Cuticle Cream: Dior Creme Abricot is the OG for a reason.  I'll type out a review of it one of these days, but it's the only thing that has kept my cuticles healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.