Thursday, November 14, 2013

What's in my bag?

Good evening, my lovelies!


Since I failed to get a post other than my NOTD queued and it's far too late to start a proper review (although I gave you a haul to gawk at) , I'll leave you this evening with a quick peek inside my makeup bag instead. It's starting to evolve- including the bag itself!




Bag and Tools:
  • Dior taupe makeup bag: This was a GWP that I picked up along the way, and it's the perfect size for the purse I'm currently carrying
  • Sephora Professional Complexion brush: This is my go-to for my Les Beiges.  And at $9 on clearance, it's the most cost-effective workhorse among my brushes
  • Tarte concealer brush: Of my concealer brushes, this is my favorite.  Take a careful look at Boi-ing and you'll see why I'm toting it right now
  • Laura Mercier mini fan and eyeshadow brushes: Love my mini brushes!
  • Tweezerman nail file: A must-have for emergencies.

Face:
  • Chanel Les Beiges No 10: As much as I rave about this product, you'd swear I was being compensated to do so.  I'm not- and (spoiler alert) it will make my top 5 best purchases of 2013. With a healthy dose of Les Beiges, my foundation can last 18 hours.  You can find my original review here.
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (Light): This is a quiet staple in my makeup bag that suits me well and hides just enough.
  • NARS Creamy Concealer (Chantilly):  This is my other daily concealer weapon.

Eyes:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Bold & Beautiful Kit- Beautiful Eyes Palette: I love this palette so much that I'm considering gifting it for the holidays and buying at least one backup for myself.  I use the nude and peachy pink shades daily to create the perfect work eye.  You can find my original review here.
  • Diorshow Extase Mascara (deluxe mini): This mini is coming to the end of its natural life rather quickly, and I've enjoyed it.  I originally reviewed it here, but if the day comes that I ever need to buy more mascara, this is at the top of my list.
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes #0L: This is my HG tightlining eyeliner. When I'm not wearing #25L, I'm wearing #0L. Must-have
  • Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Eyeliner (Blaquer):  By far and away the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Full review here.
  • Diorskin Shimmer Star (002 Amber Diamond): OMG. Just wait for the review on this one- it's true love. You'll be surprised, I promise.

Lips:
  • Le Metier de Beaute Hydra-Creme Lipstick (Rose Garnet): This is my HG lipstick and I originally raved about it here.
  • Fresh Sugar Lip balm (mini): A must-have, especially now that it's cold!

Other: 
  • L'Occitaine Shea Butter hand cream (mini): Another workhorse in my beauty product stable.
  • Dior Addict Eau Delice (sample):Love this perfume and have been wearing nothing else since I bought it in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.