Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Heartfelt Note

In some ways, I wonder why I'm writing this post. However, I owe it to myself on the off chance that there are readers who would wonder.

I'm not sure when the next post will be. I've been struggling with my health lately and need to prioritize that. It was an easy decision to make because I'm struggling to gain any engagement. Comments? I can't get them. Instagram engagement? Despite my efforts, I'm failing there as well.

For the less than five of you who care, I will try to post when I feel up to it. I have content pre-written to last a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.