Monday, July 17, 2017

Everyday Makeup Drawer 16-22 July 2017





I had to wait until you saw my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul before I revealed my Everyday Makeup drawer because that's the basis of it this week! In order to swatch, test, and review all of the products (ok, they're almost all lippies!), my drawers are looking pretty empty. I also added in some of my new purchases in general (that I haven't shown you).



Primers & Correctors: Too Faced Hangover Rx 3 in 1 Spray, Smashbox Primer Water, CoverFX Mattifying Primer, Maybelline Master Prime- Anti-Redness, Milk Makeup Blur Stick, Tarte CC Undereye Corrector, L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, 3x Hard Candy Color Correctors



Concealers: Tarte Shape Tape x 2, Born this Way- Fairest, Anastasia Beverly Hills- 0.5, NARS Soft Matte-Chantilly



Foundation & Powder: RCMA No Color Powder, MAC BB Powder- Extra Light, MAC Studio Fix- NW15, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Ethereal Light, Givenchy Teint Couture Balm- #2, La Mer The Foundation- 01, Too Faced Born This Way- Snow



Blush, Bronzer, & Highlight: NARS Angel, BareMinerals (from my Boxycharm- let me know if you want my real feelings on Boxycharm. My IG hints at them. I think I get the crap box every month and I'm fed up.)



Eyeshadow: LORAC Mega Pro 2 (I'm challenging myself to see if I can fall for this. I had to have it and it's been sitting in my drawer since I got it a few months ago), Anastasia Beverly Hills single- Fresh, Tarte Tartelette in Bloom (you won't believe how much progress I've made in panning this palette. I think I'll get my 9 of 12 shades totally gone by December 31)



Eyeliner:  I just kept the 3x ABH liners I'm digging, the 3x L'Oreal liquid liners I'm testing (the gray and brown are new releases) and UD Roach as a base. I'm allowing full reign of the drawer.



Mascaras: Urban Decay Subversion Primer, Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise- regular & waterproof (it's almost time for the regular to say adios, sadly)



Lipliners: Know Cosmetics No Bleeding Lips, the Laura Mercier & Bobbi Brown liners from the Nordstrom kits I'm testing, 2x Kiko liners (that I'm also testing)




Lips: All the things from the Nordstrom kits, so I can review for you. That's UD Fuel, another new purchase, for extra credit.


I'm keeping it simple this week, I guess!

The rest of the posts this week might be shorter than normal, as I'm trying to work a 50+ hour work week, commute 3 hours per day, and turn around a post every night so you get my thoughts on all of the new Nordstrom goodies. Please be patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.