Friday, July 28, 2017

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

There has been a new mascara taking the internet by storm, causing a stir and resulting in a crazed quest to find it.

It makes your lashes dark, long, and beautiful.

Oh, and it's drugstore.



Have you met the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara? Sorry about the wonky packaging, but that's how it arrived from Amazon.

This mascara retails for $9.99 and comes in two formulas: regular and waterproof. There are also a number of shades- two of the waterproof (Black and Blackest Black) and four of the regular (Black, Mystic Black, Blackest Black, and Black Brown).



I've been testing Blackest Black in both the regular and waterproof versions (because Summer). Please note the wear on the tube- that tells you I've been playing for weeks.


Yes, the packaging looks familiar. But let's look at the wand.




It's a large, full wand that reminds me of something... let's take a look.


Yep, that's it. On the top is the L'Oreal mascara and on the bottom is a deluxe sample of Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. That used to be my HG; I'm more of an Urban Decay Perversion girl these days.

That said, this mascara is incredible. Take a look at this layered volume:




And I have exactly one coat here:


I've found my new favorite. It doesn't flake and it's beautiful. I'm blessed to have decent lashes, and when I layer this my lashes are so long. I can't believe that this is drugstore!


Bottom Line: Buy into the hype; it's real. Run, don't walk to your nearest retailer and scoop this up. I've already gotten a backup. It's a beautiful mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.