Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Happy Sunday!

Consider it part of blogging- there's always something else that I've got my eyes on. Here are a few of the items on my current wishlist.


1. Urban Decay "The Velvetizer" ($34)

I keep meaning to pick this up at my local Sephora. I'm terribly interested in a powder that changes the finish of your liquid foundation or sets your face perfectly.


2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($42)


I've never actually tried this cult classic, and Sephora stocks a smaller size. Given the number of foundations that I own, smaller bottles wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!


3. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Mother ($21)


I don't need this. However, I recently picked up Lolita II (on clearance at SiJCP) and really like the formula. I also like the shade of Mother, so getting it in a lipstick would be really cool.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter Blush #23 ($25)



Believe it or not, I don't own this! I feel like I owe it to my ABH highlighters to try the brush that so many beauty gurus rave about. I meant to purchase it during the spring Sephora sale but overspent before I remembered.

5. Sephora Collection Rose Hair Sleeping Mask ($5)


I've tried a rose hair mask once (Andalou Naturals) but it wasn't a leave-in. Color me extremely intrigued, and for a mere $5 buy-in, I'm game. Perhaps not for a few weeks given my fresh dye job, but you know...

What are you dreaming of this week?

Here's a fun blog update: probably two posts per day all of this week as I post everything that I'd planned to before my Nordstrom haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.