Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Dreaming

Another week, another Sunday Dreaming. I hope my fellow Americans are enjoying an extended holiday before the 4th.

Here are a few goodies on my mind:

1. Beachwaver Co. Mini Touch Up Flat Iron ($35)

I've been on the hunt for a travel flat iron for quite some time. By the time I commute into work, I've got waves around my face where there were none when I left my home. I'm waiting for this to come back into stock; it's hard to find one that won't fry my thin, fragile hair. This is only 20-30 degrees above where I program my flat iron at home, so it'll be ok for quick usages.

2. Viseart Theory Palette 05 Nuance ($45)

This is the only Theory palette that I don't own, and I plan to review the entire line once I purchase this one. I had been waiting on my Beautylish order to clear (I like using the 3 payments not because I can't afford it all now, but because it helps the budget a bit). I plan to place a giant order of Viseart and Natasha Denona goodies- this will be with it.

3. Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 5 Sultry Muse ($80)

I'm slowly acquiring all of the Viseart palettes (and will review once I've got them all- I've got 4 of 10 right now) and think this and the next item will be my next 2. I tend to buy in groups of 2 or 3. These are deeper metallic shades and I'm looking to give the formula a test.

4. Viseart Eye Shadow Palette 8 Cool Mattes ($80)


Cool shades and palettes are so hard to find lately, so I've been looking to get my hands on some cool mattes. I can't help but think that this might cure my lemming.

5. Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil- Metallic Mink ($36)


I used this up and have been missing it as of late. It's expensive, but actually not as bad as I remember. The other warm brown eyeliner I'm missing is Chanel Erable, which seems to be on backorder, is only $4 less. Why not go for Tom Ford then, right?

What are you dreaming of this week? And if you're celebrating, I wish you and your families a happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.