Another week, another Sunday Dreaming. I hope my fellow Americans are enjoying an extended holiday before the 4th.
Here are a few goodies on my mind:
1. Beachwaver Co. Mini Touch Up Flat Iron ($35)
2. Viseart Theory Palette 05 Nuance ($45)
3. Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 5 Sultry Muse ($80)
4. Viseart Eye Shadow Palette 8 Cool Mattes ($80)
Cool shades and palettes are so hard to find lately, so I've been looking to get my hands on some cool mattes. I can't help but think that this might cure my lemming.
5. Tom Ford Eye Defining Pencil- Metallic Mink ($36)
I used this up and have been missing it as of late. It's expensive, but actually not as bad as I remember. The other warm brown eyeliner I'm missing is Chanel Erable, which seems to be on backorder, is only $4 less. Why not go for Tom Ford then, right?
What are you dreaming of this week? And if you're celebrating, I wish you and your families a happy 4th of July!