Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub

Today's featured product is not for those without willpower.  This is one of those few cosmetics items that smells good enough to eat! (And since Bite only uses organic, food-grade ingredients I bet you could, but don't, ok?).

Like all good lip lines, Bite Beauty has their own lip scrub.  Many of us use either Fresh or Lush scrubs, so I'll try to compare to those.



The Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub is probably the most amazing thing I've ever smelled. I was joking that the indentation in the tester was probably a nose print. It's that amazing.  It smells like the best cherry desert you've ever smelled.

It retails for $18/0.28oz and is carried exclusively at Sephora.



The container itself has decent weight and feels substantial in your hand.  When you flip it over, there's no mistaking the product:



The scrub itself smells like cherry heaven.  It's a light pink in color, and smoother than a lot of lip scrubs in texture.






In terms of performance, I really enjoy this scrub.  It's very gentle and many people don't claim to see a real difference.  My lips often hurt after using Fresh or Lush's scrubs to the extent that I need lip balm to soothe them.  I get a nice exfoliation with the Bite scrub, without the pain. This is far more moisturizing as well.

Bottom Line: I love it. I didn't set out to purchase it, but after one whiff, I was in love.  This is perfect for my sensitive lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.