Just a quick note from your QBB. Long-time readers may have noticed that there was no Sunday Dreaming this week, and even Burberry Beauty month seems to have settled into a pattern. Truth told, my actual job is kicking my posterior and I've needed every second of the weekends to decompress the last 2 weeks. Luckily, I'd already queued up quite a few posts! Add in a tech malfunction currently keeping me from moving my photos from my camera to my computer, and there's not a lot of brand-new content.
Be assured, it's coming. I may not be posting on a daily basis, but I'd like to think that it will be worth the wait. Among the products I've been testing:
- Clinique Summer 2014 Chubby Sticks for Eyes & Lips- all of the LE shades
- Laura Mercier Summer 2014 Gel Lip Colors
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Cleanser & Gel Mask
- Clarins Golden Glow Booster & Shimmer Oil
- Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen
- Chantecaille Lip Chic
- Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lipstick
- Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof- 2 colors
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick & Cream Foundation Brush
- Dior 5 Colours Palette
- Dior Gel Venis Nail Color- 3 shades
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base
- Guerlain Maxi Shine Lip Gloss
That's a partial list, so I promise that a variety of product types and brands will be represented in this space soon. I've enjoyed Burberry month- and actually have three more reviews to write as well as a wrap-up- but variety is everything, right? Now, if I could de-stress a bit and get the creative juices flowing again... But don't worry, there will be a daily post every day this week. I like to work ahead!