Monday, April 28, 2014

A Quick, Quirky Update

Hello lovelies-

Just a quick note from your QBB. Long-time readers may have noticed that there was no Sunday Dreaming this week, and even Burberry Beauty month seems to have settled into a pattern.  Truth told, my actual job is kicking my posterior and I've needed every second of the weekends to decompress the last 2 weeks. Luckily, I'd already queued up quite a few posts! Add in a tech malfunction currently keeping me from moving my photos from my camera to my computer, and there's not a lot of brand-new content.

Be assured, it's coming.  I may not be posting on a daily basis, but I'd like to think that it will be worth the wait.  Among the products I've been testing:

  • Clinique Summer 2014 Chubby Sticks for Eyes & Lips- all of the LE shades
  • Laura Mercier Summer 2014 Gel Lip Colors
  • Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Cleanser & Gel Mask
  • Clarins Golden Glow Booster & Shimmer Oil
  • Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen
  • Chantecaille Lip Chic
  • Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lipstick
  • Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof- 2 colors
  • Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick & Cream Foundation Brush
  • Dior 5 Colours Palette
  • Dior Gel Venis Nail Color- 3 shades
  • Lancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base
  • Guerlain Maxi Shine Lip Gloss

That's a partial list, so I promise that a variety of product types and brands will be represented in this space soon.  I've enjoyed Burberry month- and actually have three more reviews to write as well as a wrap-up- but variety is everything, right?  Now, if I could de-stress a bit and get the creative juices flowing again... But don't worry, there will be a daily post every day this week. I like to work ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.