Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No 03 Porcelain

It's hard to believe that Burberry month is coming quickly to a close. This is the final Sheer Eyeshadow shade I'll be featuring.


Porcelain #3 is another of the light, neutral shades that Burberry has become known for.  It's a peachy neutral that is just slightly off of my skintone, making it another of the un-makeup shades I've come to embrace.

With a primer, this lasts all day and has the same buttery texture as the other shades in this line.

While it's darker than Trench, I still struggle to photograph this shade.

Outside, no flash:


Inside, no flash:




Inside, with flash:




And a comparison shot to give some context for this light shade:





This is the best shot I have of any of these shades.  Although more metallic, NARS Tzarine #1 is closest to Porcelain.

Overall, this is a lovely neutral that suits a range of skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.