Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Dreaming: SPF Edition

I hope that my readers who observe the Easter holiday have had a lovely day full of family and food.  I'm honestly a bit burnt out on buying new products at the moment (I never thought I'd reach that state!), but the glimmers of sun and heat have me already planning for my summer SPF purchases.


1. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+  ($39)



This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. It's SPF 50, waterproof, and long-lasting. It's also skin friendly and doesn't break me out or create a shine.

2. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ ($19.50- $35)



This is my companion facial sunscreen to my favorite oil free sunscreen. I don't remember a time that I didn't have one without the other.  I always buy the smaller size so that I waste less product.

3. Shiseido Sun Protection Lip Treatment SPF 36 PA++ ($22)


Don't forget about your lips when layering on the SPF! This is perfect for those outdoor events.

4. Kiehl's Color-Protect Shine-Infusing Hair Oil Treatment ($25)


It's important not to forget your color-treated hair! UV will fade that salon-perfect color in no time flat. I've used Aveda's treatment successfully in the past, but since I'm now using Kiehl's haircare I'd like to try this SPF 10 spray this summer.  A little shine never hurt anyone either.

5. Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+ ($38-$61)




I received a small sample of this and really enjoyed it.  Kiehl's skincare really is top notch.  This sunscreen didn't irritate my sensitive skin and it didn't feel greasy to the touch.

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.