Sunday, April 6, 2014

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No 10 Antique Rose

As a part of Burberry Month, I'm trying to rotate around the type of products that I review on a regular basis. So far, I've brought you 1 blush, 1 lip gloss, 1 lipstick, and 2 eyeshadows. I'll readily admit that just under half of the items I have to share are eyeshadows, so expect to see them almost every other day.



Today's bit of Burberry is Sheer Eyeshadow #10, Antique Rose.


Before this blog and Burberry, I never would've gravitated towards this shade.  Which would've been a shame, because it's lovely.  Antique Rose has a brown tone to it that I couldn't capture in my photos.





 It's absolutely stunning, in the sun:




It's amazing in the pan and looks like several different shadows.  So, it's time to show you some swatches.  I didn't get any indoor swatches, but these should be enough to show the shade.

Outside, no flash:



Outside, with flash:



This is honestly more of a fall shade for me.  I pulled a few comparison shades and swatched them all together.  Out of all them, I find Estee Lauder Roseberry to be closest in terms of shade, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Pink Sapphire was too pigmented but had a similar texture.









Overall, I think Antique Rose makes a great lid color- but it's a fall shade for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.