Sunday, April 20, 2014

Burberry Lip Mist No. 206 Blueberry

Today I bring you the final Burberry Lip Mist that I purchased in my initial selections from the line: #206, Blueberry.  In the tube, Blueberry is a scary, dark shade.  On the lips, however, it's just lovely.


I've previously raved about the Lip Mist formula when I brought you Camella Pink; this is Burberry's version of Rouge Coco Shine in terms of opacity, minus the glitter.  This is thin and completely buildable.


I purchased Blueberry in-store as a part of the Spring Storms mini collection, but honestly think it's more of a fall color for me.



The List Mist formula is short-wearing but has a soft, balm-like texture.  This is a lipstick that will need touched up every couple of hours at best.

For my swatches, I have one coat on the left and three on the right to demonstrate the buildable color.

Outside, without flash:


Outside, with flash:


Inside, without flash:


Inside, with flash:


It's a lovely color on the lips, but I think it will demonstrate why I believe it's a Fall color for me.

Lips, no flash:


Lips, with flash:


Like several other products I picked up, I'll be tucking this away for fall. I believe that this shade will be perfect once berries take over again.  I just consider it a little fall pre-shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.