Thursday, April 24, 2014

Burberry Lip Glow 15 Nude Gold



Today's dash of Burberry is one of the  final Lip Glow glosses that I'll be featuring during this mad Burberry marathon.  It's not a shade that I would normally gravitate towards, but it's a nice neutral gloss that I'm thrilled to have in my stash.






I get several hours of wear from the Lip Glow line.  These glosses are non-sticky, and most importantly don't attract stray hairs.

I've got just a few swatches to show today because this is such a light shade.


Outside, without flash:





Outside, with flash:





With the shade and my pigmented lips, it shouldn't be a surprise that I don't have any swatches to show you.  This shows up as a clear gloss on my lips. It's a great go-to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.