Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Coming Soon to QBB: Summer 2014!

I just wanted to give you a quick peek at some items that I've recently received and will be featuring on the blog soon.  Despite the weather, it seems that we've gone straight past spring into Summer 2014!


Butter London Lolly Brights Collection:


Ladybird, Sozzled, and Wink Eye Pencil- Holland Park


Laura Mercier New Attitude Collection:


Lip Gels: Clementine, Flushed, Heartbreaker, Temptation


And finally.... Tom Ford Summer 2014 Collection:



The Eye and Cheek Compact- Unabashed.

So while this blog has gone mad for Burberry, there are other brands in my life that I'll be bringing to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.