Friday, April 18, 2014

Inside my Bag/Face of the Day: Color of the Year Edition

I was going through my closet recently and realized that I own a pair of ballet flats that can pass for Radiant Orchid, albeit a toned-down version.  I also own a cardigan that matches these flats. Add in my positively beautiful Radiant Orchid-themed Dior makeover at the Sephora VIB Rouge Spring Social, and an idea was born.

You'll be reading a lot more about most of these items next month, since none of them are LE/Summer collection items. Given the composition of my daily makeup bag these last few months, it's actually quite surprising how little Burberry is present here. There's a reason I'm going 30 for 30!



Makeup bag: Butter London Boho Rock GWP Wristlet (still available several places if you search; or for purchase for $15 on their website).

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick 01 Alabaster- I will have a lot more to say about this soon. This is my first foundation stick, and I'm getting adjusted to the formula. (not pictured!)
Dior 5 Colours Eyeshadow- Petal Shine
Dior Diorshow Liner Waterproof- 888 Plum
NARS Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
Dior Extase Mascara- April's monthly mascara. I had to treat myself to a favorite this month.
Dior Addict Lip Gloss-343 Spring Ball (used in conjunction with....)
Dior Addict Lip Glow
Dior Lipliner- Greige
MAC eyeshadow- Blanc Type
Chanel Les Beiges #10
Fresh Lip Balm- Clear
NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Tom Ford Santal Blush Perfume (sample

Also lurking in my purse:
Lancome Lip Lover #339*
Le Metier de Beaute Colour Core Lipstick*- Dubai

Also used in today's FOTD but not carried:
MAC Chromacake- Ivory- This is my trick for days when I've got patches of irritated skin, especially on my decolletage. This shade matches me well, so I use it as a body paint. 
Butter London Molly Coddled Nail Lacquer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder- Caramel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz- Caramel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel- Clear
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.