Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

I'm in a unique position with Sunday Dreaming.  I've already managed to pick up the Summer 2014 collection items that I had on my list (Tom Ford, Chanel), I've just bought a lot of Burberry cosmetics, and we've just concluded Chic Week. I'm not wanting for much!

That said, there are a few things that I've gotten to sample lately and am thinking about purchasing in the future.

1. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne ($60/1 oz)



I received a number of Jo Malone samples and fell in love with this scent. It reminds me of some of the notes from Tom Ford Santal Blush, which I desperately want to purchase.

2. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Advanced Repair Retinol Eye Cream ($125)



3. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum ($98)



I had the pleasure of meeting one of the brand ambassadors this weekend and having this duo of products demonstrated on me.  I loved the way that they looked, and really appreciated that the brand ambassador didn't try to convince me to try another eye cream- rather, he explained how it would work well with these products. Consider me sold, probably at the next Nordstrom event.

4.  Carven Le Parfum ($84/1.7oz| $25/rollerball)



I received a deluxe mini of this perfume at a Neiman Marcus event recently and find it lovely. It's a delicate floral with a sandalwood base. (I'm really into sandalwood lately!) It's also not a perfume I'd heard of before, so it makes me hopeful that it's fairly unique.

5. Chantecaille Lip Chic- Wild Rose ($35)



I got a chance to see this in person and wish I would've picked it up at the time. It's lovely.

That's it for this week.  What's on your list lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.