Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Empties

A quick update from your QBB- I'm a bit behind in Burberry posts, but I promise to bring you 30 products in April.  Real life has intervened- I'm a bit under the weather and too fuzzy to be writing makeup reviews! I'll try again tomorrow.  In the meantime, here are my March empties:



Not a lot of empties for me this month.  I can already tell that April is going to have far more!

Ulta Exfoliating Rounds- I use these for taking off my nail polish
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Set- I've already repurchased
L'Occitaine Almond Oil Shower Gel- I've already purchased a full-size
Formula X Topcoat- used mostly for swatching
Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation Ivory Light- I've been meaning to write a full post and accidentally already finished an entire bottle. I've repurchased, so you know my review will be thorough.
Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment- My previous HG Lip Balm. I've held off repurchasing simply due to the cost.
2x Philosophy Purity Made Simple Wipes- These are amazing.
D&G Passioneyes Mascara- my March 2014 mascara. Watch for a post once I'm feeling better.
2x Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner
Sephora Brush Shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.