Monday, April 28, 2014

Burberry Lip Velvet No 306 Pink Amber

Today's bit of Burberry is the second Lip Velvet shade that I selected.  I received a mini of Burberry Lip Velvet #306, Pink Amber.






Pink Amber is a full-coverage matte with satin tendencies.  It's highly pigmented and covers my very pigmented lips in just one swipe.



Since this is a mini, I don't have many photographs to share.  That said, Burberry's mini lipsticks weigh in at 0.8g/0.028 oz vs the full size 3.5g/0.12 oz.  Pink Amber is a bolder, matte equivalent of Blush Lip Cover.

Outside, without flash:



Outside, with flash:



Inside, without flash:



Inside, with flash:



This color is incredibly pigmented. Here it is on my lips, without flash:






And with flash:




Normally this is where I'd show a comparison swatch, but I don't own any other matte shades in the same universe as Pink Amber.  This was my introduction to the Lip Velvet range, and find Pink Amber to be a totally wearable MLBB shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.