Saturday, April 26, 2014

Burberry Lip Cover 09 Blush



Today's featured Burberry product is one that many of you will disagree with my description of vehemently.  Just keep in mind that I have very pigmented lips!


Burberry Lip Cover #9 Blush is one of the best lipsticks I've ever purchased. It's creamy, pigmented, and has that lovely Burberry Lip Cover formula that I've raved about.  On my lips, it's a perfect MLBB shade.  On less pigmented lips, this is a lovely rosy pink.




I had a hard time deciding among the many rosy shades in the Burberry Lip Cover line.  Without a nearby counter, I actually had to make my decision based on internet swatches.  I hope that this review helps someone else in the future in a similar circumstance.

Lip Cover is a medium-lasting, glossy/satin formula. On a given 8-hour workday, I generally touch up following my (Venti) morning coffee and lunch.

Outside, no flash:

Outside, with flash:




Inside, no flash:

It's really on my lips where this color has the most impact. It's a lovely rose shade that's truly MLBB.

No flash:
With flash:




I pulled a few shades that read as MLBB on my lips for comparison.


Of all of these, it's closest to the Tarte Complexion-Enhancing Lipstick (Medium-Deep). Blush has rosier undertones and more pigmentation packed into a much nicer formula, in my opinion. I was surprised just how brown Dolce Vita looks in comparison.

Burberry Blush is one of a number of natural-looking staples that I've discovered from this brand. I can see this shade becoming a permanent part of my makeup bag and an easy go-to for a polished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.