Thursday, April 17, 2014

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No 14 Lavender

Today's featured Burberry product is one of the darker shades in the Sheer Eyeshadow line that I purchased. Shadow #14, Lavender is different than what I was expecting.




Lavender has strong blue undertones and is more of a blue than a purple, in my opinion. It didn't stop me from seeking it out though. It has far more pigment than most of the other Sheer Eyeshadows.


Lavender has the typical buttery, pigmented texture that I've come to expect from Burberry eyeshadows.  Fallout was minimal, and with primer the color lasted all work day. It's a bit bolder than I prefer for a daytime look, but I can't wait to have an event worthy of a smoky purple eye.

And now, my favorite part- some swatches:

Outside, no flash:



Outside, with flash:



Inside, no flash:


Inside, with flash:


Overall, this is one of the bolder shades in the range.

I don't have anything like it in my collection:



Overall, it's a lovely shade and I'm glad that I've got it in my stash now to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.