Monday, April 14, 2014

NOTD: Butter London Keen

In all honesty, this nail probably deserves its own post because it was a new release. However, since Butter London's Summer 2014 collection is trickling into stores, it's been relegated to a NOTD.

Keen was released as part of Butter London's Boho Rock Spring 2014 collection. It's a lovely, soft peach with pink shimmer. I initially passed because I already own a bright peach coral (Kerfuffle).

Keen is incredibly soft yet pigmented. I love it!

I have two coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.