Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No 13 Lavender Blue

Today's featured Burberry product is the Sheer Eyeshadow No 13 Lavender Blue.  I previously discussed the packaging in my review of Rosewood, so this review will be focused totally on the color.



Lavender Blue is Shade #13 (of the 26), and one of three purple hues in the range. (The others? #14 Lavender, #19 Midnight Plum).  It's the lightest.



I think this is a flawless color.



Here are some swatches on my hand. I didn't get a good set of indoor swatches- but I think these two will show the built-up color nicely.



Outside, no flash (swatched very heavily):






Outside, with flash:




I went through my eyeshadow stash to try to find any relative dupes.  This is what I came up with:



Essentially, Lavender Blue fills a great place in my stash.  I adore blue-toned light purples and they're my original favorite shade.  I highly recommend this shade for everyone as a fresh take for spring.

Since I purchased this shade, I've reached for it at least two days per week. It's such a great shade and compliments my skintone and eyes.  This has quickly become one of my favorite shadows in my stash, period.  With primer, it lasts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.