Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dior Diorshow Exaste Mascara

Most beauty lovers have heard just how awesome Dior's mascaras are.  While I'm utterly hooked on the Diorshow lash plumper (it's one of those products I can't be without), I've yet to understand the hype about the mascaras themselves.

Recently I was able to nab a deluxe sample of Diorshow Exaste Mascara in 090 Noir, and I've been testing it out the past couple of weeks.  While it doesn't produce BAM lashes, it's a nice multi-tasking mascara.







I think the genius comes in the wand:





I realized the genius of this mascara when I was able to (carefully) use it on both my upper and lower lashes. In that regard, it's unlike most mascaras I use.  It doesn't particularly add volume, lengthen, or curl my lashes.  It's subtle, much like Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara (which I love).  In that regard, it's worth taking this mascara for your own test.

Pricing/Availability: $28.50, via Dior counters and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.