Monday, September 9, 2013

Deserted Island Favorites: Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector






Like the product itself, this post is going to somewhat understated but efficient.  Deserted Island Favorite #3 is the overlooked Make Up For Ever Lip Line Perfector.

This product is the best thing to happen to lipstick since... lipstick itself!  Have problems with feathering and bleeding? Hate having to match your lipliner and lipstick? It's not a thought with MUFE's Lip Line Perfector.

Although it's not the only product on the market, I've found this clear lipliner to be the best that I've tested.

Bottom Line: Love it, must have it in my bag at all times.

Price: $19

Availability: Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.