Saturday, September 21, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense for Lips: Roomiest Rose


Today’s featured Clinique Chubby Stick Intense is a departure from the previous three features and is more like Curviest Caramel.  Shade 06, Roomiest Rose, is another gorgeous basic shade that reads on my like a MLLB (my lips but better) and is appropriate year-round.



First, the details:  Clinique Chubby Stick Intense for Lips retail for $17 each, and are twist-up, non-sharpen lip products with 0.1 oz each.  They can be found at all major Clinique retailers.  This shade is opaque, and I get 2-3 hours of wear, then a pleasant stain on my lips after eating/drinking.

Roomiest Rose is a muted, lady-like pink that is close to my natural lip color. This shade is a regular in my makeup bag because it’s always appropriate.

Swatched outside, in indirect light:



Swatched inside, no flash:



Swatched inside, with flash (for glossiness)



On the lips, inside with no flash:





Overall, I love this shade. It’s just a simple, basic shade that’s always appropriate.

Bottom Line: Another great shade in the Chubby Stick Intense lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.