Friday, September 20, 2013

Coming Attractions: Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadows

Just when I thought I was done buying full collections, here came the Kat Von D Shade Shifter eyeshadows. At least there are only four shades!  Just take a look at these beauties:




I'll be reviewing all four shades in the coming days but wanted to share this absolutely yummy picture with you in the meantime.

You might recall that I featured On the Road, the brown-green duochrome in the very first "Sunday Dreaming" post.  Once I brought it home and started playing with it, the others lept into my shopping bag on the Sephora website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.