Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense for Lips: Plushest Punch


Today’s featured Clinique Chubby Stick Intense for Lips shade is 05, Plushest Punch. This, along with Mightiest Maraschino and Heftiest Hibiscus, are the trio of what I would consider summer shades.

First the details: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense for Lips retail for $17 each, and are twist-up, non-sharpen lip products with 0.1oz of product each.  They are readily available at all major Clinique retailers. This shade is opaque, and I get 2-3 hours of wear, then a pleasant stain on my lips after eating/drinking.



Plushest Punch is a bright magenta, although it’s wearable due to the Clinique Chubby Stick formula. It’s glossy but not in-your-face like many of my other bright pink lip products.

Swatched outside, in indirect light:



Swatched inside, no flash:



Swatched inside, with flash (for glossiness):



On the lips, inside with no flash:



On the lips, inside with flash:



Overall, I love this shade. Due to the pigmentation in my lips, I naturally gravitate towards brighter shades- so I’m not afraid of a bright pink.  This feels like more of a summer pink to me, but it could be worn at any point.

Bottom Line: Another great shade in the Chubby Stick Intense lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.