Sunday, September 8, 2013

Caudalie Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF Day Perfecting Fluid



Until recently, Caudalie was one of those beauty brands that flew under my radar. Due to perfect placement in a recently-remodeled Sephora in my area, I stumbled upon this amazing French brand in the last couple of months.

I've been using a deluxe sample of Caudalie's Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF Day Perfecting Fluid in place of my HG Shiseido daytime moisturizer since picking it up. Unfortunately, I love it. I can see this rotating in and out of my skincare routine, depending on the season.  It's perfect for summer, and was totally compatible with my existing skincare loves.

For those not familiar with the brand, Caudalie products use grapes for their wonderful skincare properties.  Like many of their products, the Vinoperfect Broad Spectrum SPF Day Perfecting Fluid has a light grape scent- think grape leaves. If you're sensitive to scent, you'll want to try before buying this product.  Unlike most moisturizers, this has a slight tint to it.





Although it's not a match for my Bobbi Brown Alabaster skin, it sheered out when applied to my skin and I didn't notice any lasting tint.  My skin simply looked better than it did before putting the moisturizer on my skin.

Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid claims to even out skintone and brighten over time. I didn't notice any appreciable difference in my skintone, but I have no major pigmentation problems (aside from some mild rosacea in my cheeks).  I loved the lightweight feel of this, and it's the first product to actually displace my Shiseido Benefiance skincare for enough time to use the entire deluxe sample- and that's saying something!  With fall coming, I don't see myself purchasing a full tube right now- but it's on the short list for next spring/summer.


Bottom line: beautifully smoothing, lightweight SPF moisturizer

Cost: $64/1.3oz

Available at Caudalie, Sephora, and Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.