Saturday, September 28, 2013

Caudalie Lip Conditioner

In today's look at my favorite lip balms in the never ending quest to find the best lip balm for fall/winter, I bring you a recent favorite: Caudalie Lip Conditioner.



Caudalie Lip Conditioner weighs in at 0.14oz at a price of $12, and is touted as being 99.5% natural.

I find this to be relatively nourishing while being lightweight.  It's quite temperature sensitive in that it will melt or break easier than your average drugstore lip balm, but it's nothing like the Fresh lip balms.

When I used it before bed, I'd wake up in the morning with soft lips that weren't looking for moisture- but importantly, didn't feel oily.  There's no discernible scent, and it's an all-around pleasant lip balm.

Listed ingredients: Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Palmitic Acid*, Stearic Acid*, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate*, Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Plant Origin

Bottom Line: I find this to a pleasant high-end lip balm. It's more expensive than drugstore products, but not out of sight in terms of price. I keep this in my purse at all times.  It's a steady product that you can always count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.