Monday, September 9, 2013

Inside My Bag: Part I

One of my favorite voyeur-like features in magazines and blogs is the requisite look within someone else's bag or makeup bag. The popularity and prevalence of these features make me suspect that I'm not the only one!

Here's (most) of what's inside my bag today.  Not pictured? My work credentials and keys. And apparently my phone. Oops.





1. Today's bag: 06 Fall Black Balenciaga City, pre-loved when it came into my life.
2. Current edition of The Economist
3. Small notebook and pen (by glasses case)
4. Nail file
5. Caudalie Lip Conditioner (available here)
6. Vera Bradley Hard Eyeglasses case (available here)
7. Prescription sunglasses (via Zenni)
8. Tarte Romancing the Glow Palette (review forthcoming, available here)
9. Eyeglasses cleaner and cloth
10. Baggu medium pouch for medication, essentials (available here)
11. Kate Spade makeup case (stay tuned for Part II)
12. Apple iPod Classic
13. 06 Fall Black Balenciaga Coin Purse
14. Vera Bradley Kisslock wallet
15. Sephora Collection Luxe Travel Brush in Rose Gold (available here)
16. Store loyalty cards


My phone didn't make this photo, but I'm often separated from it during the day so this is a pretty accurate representation of the usual contents!

Overall, I try not to haul too much with me on a daily basis. As you see, I'm a huge fan of high/low. The wallet in particular is the perfect size to grab for a mad dash to the office cafeteria- and was a Memorial Day outlet steal at $10!

Stay tuned for Part II, when I admit to carrying far too many beauty products- even though they (almost) all fit in that case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.