Saturday, September 28, 2013

NOTD: Chanel Metal Grenat

Remember when I said "week of Chanel reds"?  In my case, I have to amend that number.  Since I'd like to move on to some of the other fall collections, here's a bonus NOTD.


The latest Chanel red to be featured is Metal Grenat, an oldie but goodie.  Looking at my bottle, you can see that it's the old style font- the generation of Chanel polishes between the tall skinny bottle and the current modern label.




It's darker and moodier than many of my other Chanel reds.  It feels classic- a twist on the typical vamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.