Sunday, September 8, 2013

Deserted Island Faves: CK One Brow Pencil and Gel Duo





Along with reviews of new products, I'll be reviewing my "can't live without them" favorites, the all-stars in my beauty lineup.  They're the products that I'd insist on having if I knew I was going to a deserted island.  Sure, you can call them Holy Grails (or HG for short), I'll call them Deserted Island Faves.

My fellow redheads will understand the multi-year journey that was finding an eyebrow product that finally complimented my fiery tresses. Most products are geared towards the following shades: blonde, light brown, dark brown, black.  There's little eyebrow love for us redheads!  Luckily, CK One cosmetics has an incredible 2-in-1 product that has our backs.



CK One Brow Pencil and Gel Duo in 200 Foxy Redhead is that perfect brow pencil and has a bonus brow shaper and gel in one product.


With this product, there's no reason not to have beautiful brows adding the final polish to your face. Hair out of place? Simply use the little wand and gel it back into line.

I love this product because there's finally a product for redheads, but there's also shades for blondes and dark brown-haired beauties in this line- an Ulta exclusive.

Cost: $22

Available for purchase: Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.